whats your zodiac sign?

New year. New me. Same Zodiac sign (aries). Yes, I believe in all of this hocus pocus... or I like to think that I do. It might be that I love the aesthetic and history of astrology symbols, more so than believing in a daily paragraph about how I am going to come into a ton of money, or how I will get the job I've always wanted. At least I know the odds are more likely that I will fall in love with a beautiful set of vintage zodiac inspired glasses tomorrow, than a handsome stranger.


This collection of vintage and modern pieces as me looking to the stars for some much needed inspiration.















































































(from left to right)

1 comment:

  1. This collection of vintage and modern pieces as me looking to the stars for some much needed inspiration.For getting this product on online.

    ReplyDelete