PROP STYLIST: SAŠA ANTIĆ

I am extremely lucky to work with a group of amazingly talented creative folks everyday. And I am so greatful to have a job that allows me to seek out inspiration on a daily basis. Every now and then I come across an artist whose work transcends my monitor and makes me want to leave my desk, go home and redecorate my entire apartment.

The work of prop stylist SAŠA ANTIĆ did this to me this afternoon while pulling swipe. I want to live on these sets.





Where are you all finding inspiration these days?

2 comments:

  1. That first photo is how I dream my window sill would look like, as opposed to being filled with too many books and dust :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I am so lucky I am not allergic to dust, or else I would be in some serious trouble!

    ReplyDelete